Monday, August 14, 2006

this blog is like a piece of iron

I just reread my last post and it was pretty crappy. It's my resolution for the end of august to make less crappy posts and to have more wicked opinions and awesome facts.

Its an awesome fact that a new rocky movie is coming out, and it's going to be called "Rocky Balboa". This is interesting because I thought for sure they would have called it "Rocky 6".

I always thought the Rocky saga came to its logical conclusion with the story of Tommy "The Machine" Gunn in Rocky 5. One thing I dont get though, didn't the characters in the movie realize that his name "Tommy Gunn" was already a stupid pun? They probably thought they were being really smart by giving him that nickname, when they were actually being really dumb. Thats how it usually goes with dumb people I guess.

It's my wicked opinion that Rocky 4 we the best Rocky. Here is the best scene. When Ivan Drago says "he is like a piece of iron" I get goosebumps, everytime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bagel said...

america always wins!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home