Tuesday, October 31, 2006

those guys I hate when I wanna have a good time at a rock and roll show

My last blog was the worst piece of crap. Noone cares about any of those things I wrote about. This one is gonna be about something important though. Im talking about fat shirtless guys in mosh pits.

Man, dont you hate it when you go to a really awesome show and you're way up front near the stage watching your favourite band, when suddenly a fat shirtless guy comes all moshing around you? First of all, its an awesome fact that moshing is stupid. But second of all, I hate these fat shirtless moshers! The front of the stage is so crowded, you're already touching all these other smelly guys that you'd normally avoid if you were on the subway. Now here comes this fat shirtless mosher, making sure everyone gets a feel.

Man, these guys are such selfish pieces of crap. I wonder if they know everyone around them hates them. We're looking and thinking "oh please God, keep that shirtless fat guy away from me. Eeeuuuukkh, he's covered in sweat!"

I wish I had a good solution to this problem. Its my wicked opinion that the best combatant is common sense. If you're fat and like moshing, think about others and put yourself in their shoes. say to yourself "If I was that guy, would I want to be touching me?". And for everyone else who just wants to have a good time, if you spot a fat shirtless mosher, my advice is try to find a guy who's even bigger that doesnt like moshing (he's probably standing around angrily with his arms crossed and has a bald head) and hang around that guy. He'll be a good barrier between you and anyone that tries to invade your comfort zone.

5 Comments:

Blogger r a z said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:41 PM  
Blogger r a z said...

now you take a fat guy and you put him in a cup..he becomes the cup..you put him in a bottle..he becomes the bottle..a credit to dementia.

1:51 PM  
Blogger dirty deeds said...

now I wanna hear some megadeth style bruce lee kungfu metal. I call it fu-metal.

2:38 PM  
Blogger r a z said...

hahahahaha...man, wickid!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Nick Fed said...

i think moshing is a fine way for people to interact. in our isolated postmodern society we have to beat the shit out of people we don't know, while jumping to a band, to feel connected to each other and the universe.
well...all that bullshit aside, moshing should indeed be fully clothed as a rule. ass grabbage already occurs as a function of crowd surfing so NOTHING should happen to make things any more awkward.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home